Administrative Assistant 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Administrator – Glanmire Co Cork
Cheshire Ireland provides quality services to adults with physical, sensory and neurological disabilities at a medium and high level of need. We provide individualised supports to promote wellbeing, independence and quality of life for all people who use our services. We currently provide services to over 200 people in their own homes, in residential centres, in supported accommodation and in respite facilities. Established in Shillelagh, Co.Wicklow in 1963, Cheshire Ireland are a Section 39 organisation funded by the HSE. We employ over 800 staff and operate in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Wicklow, Limerick, Donegal, Kerry, Carlow, Waterford, Sligo and Mayo.
Job Title: Administrator
Type of Contract: 6 Month Fixed Term
Location: CSAS Cheshire Service, St Laurence Cheshire, Glanmire
We are currently recruiting an Administrator to join our care team on a 6-month Fixed Term basis. This is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to work as part of a busy team and to gain valuable hands-on HR experience and skills development with an organisation supporting persons with disabilities.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- · Provision of administrative support to the Care Team
- · Provision of HR administrative support to all Cheshire Ireland Cork services in relation to employee recruitment and employment life cycle, including management of employment letters and contracts of employment and other onboarding duties
- · Supporting the local team with Payroll
- · Managing the training calendar
- · Assist with notetaking at meetings including investigation meetings, grievance meetings and disciplinary hearings from time to time as required
- · Other general HR-related administrative duties as required
The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ previous experience in an administration role, a relevant 3rd level qualification and excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel. The person should also have some experience of payroll systems.
In addition, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent communication and inter-personal skills, strong attention to detail, the ability to work autonomously and excellent administration, organisational and time management skills.
WHY WORK FOR US
Cheshire Ireland offers flexible working hours for competitive rates (€12.64-€18.57) per hour)
Flexible Working Hours, Sick Pay Scheme, Maternity Benefit, Pension Contribution, Employee Assistance Program, Career Opportunities, Induction and ongoing development and training.
To apply, click on the following link: :https://cheshire-ireland.hirehive.com/job/99561/administrative-assistant
Closing date: 18th July 2022.
For further information please contact : email@example.com